This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion of the article below. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record.
The result of the debate was delete. Pending deletion. Joyous 01:53, Mar 20, 2005 (UTC)
Pilot for a defunct commercial airline, notability not established--nixie 22:40, 6 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete. Flew for Laker airlines. Well, somebody had to. So? Average Earthman 23:27, 6 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep chief pilots, presumably there's only one per airline. Kappa 23:40, 6 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- And only a few hundred airlines in the world, all with current and previous chiefs. Unless they've done something truly exceptional these people don't belong in wikipedia--nixie 04:26, 7 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete Not notable. -- Cleduc 05:34, 7 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete. Chief pilots are not notable, now or in the past (or in the future). RickK 06:54, Mar 7, 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, concur with Rickk. Radiant! 11:03, Mar 7, 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, no evidence anyone will look for this or care - David Gerard 10:55, 11 Mar 2005 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion, or the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.