This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion of the article below. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record.
The result of the debate was delete. Joyous 22:41, Mar 19, 2005 (UTC)
The subject is interesting, and indeed already covered elsewhere in Wikipedia. This article, however, is merely a request for "a number of core hackers" to "build a repository which would help developers to contribute system software for mobile devices". That belongs on a msg board somewhere, not here. delete. Radiant! 13:28, Mar 4, 2005 (UTC)
- If the information is already contained elsewhere, a redirect would be good. --L33tminion | (talk) 13:54, Mar 4, 2005 (UTC)
- This is a request for an article. Put on requested articles and delete until created. RJFJR 02:25, Mar 5, 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, Wikipedia is not Sourceforge. Gazpacho 11:13, 7 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, nn. ComCat 04:12, 8 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete and add to requested articles - David Gerard 15:20, 9 Mar 2005 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion, or the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.