|Operator||Anglo Saxon Royal Dutch/Shell|
|Launched||28 January 1937|
|Fate||Scrapped Briton Ferry 1953|
|Length||465 ft (142 m) (pp) 482.75 ft (147.14 m) (oa)|
|Beam||59 ft (18 m)|
|Draught||27 ft 6 in (8.38 m)|
|Speed||13 knots (24 km/h)|
|Aircraft carried||Four Fairey Swordfish|
As a MAC ship, she had no aircraft hangar, and continued to carry normal cargoes, although operating under Royal Navy control. Only her air crew and the necessary maintenance staff were naval personnel.
At the end of the war, Adula was reconverted to an oil tanker. She served in this capacity until broken up for scrap at Briton Ferry in May 1953.